I’ve spent the last 20+ years excavating, in earnest, the deepest recesses of Shadow within myself – as a means of healing what might be called depression and suicidal ideation in one sense, but in another, and more accurate sense; an existential crisis of worthiness and meaning. A crisis of purpose, identity, self-esteem, self-forgiveness – and self-love. I sought to reclaim that which I deeply sensed I had somehow lost – the Soul of the innocent, wonder-filled, joyful, curious child I once was - who alone, fearlessly roamed the deep woods, forests, swamps, mountains etc. and felt truly connected with Nature (G-O-D), and truly alive. I sought to reaffirm and reclaim “The Good, The True, The Beautiful” (Plato's Transcendentals) in myself and in my life.
Praise Be To Hanuman. The Breath, Great Servant, and Hammer of R-A-M.
- Kambo & Rife / Resonant Frequency Therapy are not Medicines
- IAKP & Rife / Resonant Frequency Therapy Practitioners are not Doctors nor any other Form of Medical Practitioners
- IAKP & Rife / Resonant Frequency Therapy Practitioners do not Diagnose Disease, Offer Health Advice, Treat Physical or Mental Health Ailments or Prescribe Medication
- Participants are Advised to do their own Research as to the Potential Benefits of Taking Kambo or Getting Rife / Resonant Frequency Therapy - None are Offered or Implied Here
- KAMBO is a Indigenous, Ancestral Practice from the Amazon Rainforest - It is not a Medical Treatment
- Rife / Resonant Frequency Therapy is not a Medical Treatment
- Please Note that None of the Services Offered on this Website Constitute any Form of Medical Practice