The Phyllomedusa Bicolor ("Leaf Guardian") or Giant Green Monkey Tree Frog of the rainforests of the Upper Amazon is a truly remarkable Being. Known by its name (Kambo or Dow-Kiet) as well as its misinterpretation (mis-translation) amongst certain tribes (Sapo) as well as its derived secretion (Kampuc), this amazing amphibian has been an integral part of the lives of many Indigenous, Amazonian tribes such as the Matses, Mayoruna, Kaxinawa, Amahuaca, Katukina, Yawanawa, Marubo, Nukini, Huni Kuin, Caboclo, etc. Known as the "Vaccine of the Forest," this frog and its secretion is a vital, 'ancestral medicine' of many Amazonian tribes and peoples - and has been for hundreds and perhaps thousands of years.
I came to know of Kambo by way of my studies in Amazonian Plant Medicines over the last decade. Its use as a natural and powerful healing modality has grown in popularity these last several years, especially in the Plant (Alternative / Complementary) Medicine communities to which I belong. Kambo is not exclusive to these communities and has taken its rightful place alongside them - not being intrinsically connected to Amazonian Curanderismo or Shamanism. Traditionally, Kambo is used as a way to cleanse, strengthen, and energize the minds and bodies of the hunters. Secondly, it has been used as a medicine for malaria, fever, infections (e.g. 'la grippe'), and snake bites. Thirdly, it was used to clear away dark or negative energy known as 'panema.'
In the modern (Western / Allopathic) world, there are a multitude of research projects within universities, research establishments, and pharmaceutical companies to identify the chemical composition of Kambo and to look at the possible medicinal uses of those components. Scientists have shown that Kambo secretion contains a unique and highly complex cocktail of bioactive peptides. A bioactive peptide means that the amino acid chain performs a specific biological function that has a positive impact on the human body. Several of these peptides have already been identified and synthesized and currently there are over 70 Kambo patents lodged, mainly in the USA.
Kambo contains many bioactive peptides so when it enters the body, the cell receptors open and allow it to enter the cells. When foreign substances enter the body, the cell does not always unlock automatically but has to be broken into by the unknown substance. As a natural substance that the body recognizes, it unlocks to Kambo at a cellular level with no stress to the cells. It also cleans out deposits left in the cells by foreign substances that the cell was not able to process alone.
- Kambo & Rife / Resonant Frequency Therapy are not Medicines
- IAKP & Rife / Resonant Frequency Therapy Practitioners are not Doctors nor any other Form of Medical Practitioners
- IAKP & Rife / Resonant Frequency Therapy Practitioners do not Diagnose Disease, Offer Health Advice, Treat Physical or Mental Health Ailments or Prescribe Medication
- Participants are Advised to do their own Research as to the Potential Benefits of Taking Kambo or Getting Rife / Resonant Frequency Therapy - None are Offered or Implied Here
- KAMBO is a Indigenous, Ancestral Practice from the Amazon Rainforest - It is not a Medical Treatment
- Rife / Resonant Frequency Therapy is not a Medical Treatment
- Please Note that None of the Services Offered on this Website Constitute any Form of Medical Practice