Over the years, I have developed a laundry-list of skills in Digital Advertising and Marketing. The following are a small but powerful set of skills and related services that allow anyone - whether individual, small business, or large enterprise - to engage with me to help drive business and revenue for your organization.
While I specialize in direct marketing (demand fulfillment), I am also adept at brand advertising (demand generation). You can see my experiences and qualifications here.
My hourly rates are very reasonable.
How's $50 an hour not including ad spend? This is negotiable.
Corp-to-Corp, 1099-MISC, or W-2.
Pay-for-Performance and Barter considered on a case-by-case basis.
Skills are top-notch. Initial consultations and proposals are always complimentary.
- SEO (search engine optimization). I tend to focus on Google as it drives the lion's share of search traffic. I am well-versed in developing and deploying "on-page factors" e.g. keyword research, copy development, meta data (tag) development, etc. as well as the "off-page factors" e.g. IIS or Apache Web Server configurations, content management system (WordPress, Squarespace, Drupal, etc.) configuration idiosyncrasies, robots.txt, .htaccess, redirects, DNS configurations, backlinks, Webmaster Tools / Search Console, analytics, etc.
- Google Ads (Paid Search). I can develop, configure, and monitor paid search campaigns in support of your SEO efforts. They are strategically complementary and you should develop both.
- Guest Blogging / Copywriting / Content Development. I can write copy and develop content (e.g. Articles, Podcasts, Video, White Papers, etc.) according to your needs and according to channel.
- Social Marketing / Community Management. Another factor for better SEO is a well-developed social network. I can help develop your community presence and engagement. LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Yelp, Google (Maps & Profile), Twitter, etc.
- Paid Social. Particularly Facebook / Instagram. Happy to develop your Facebook campaigns in support of your marketing efforts. Facebook allows very sophisticated audience targeting even for individuals and small businesses.
- Email Marketing. I have significant experience in developing email marketing campaigns to include trigger marketing and more sophisticated marketing automation campaigns. I've worked in several email service providers such as ExactTarget, iContact, ConstantContact, MailChimp, etc.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM). I've worked in Salesforce, Hubspot, Interseller, Calendly, and many other SaaS applications for CRM and lead generation and nurturing.
- Digital Project Management. If you have a digital project that needs oversight (like that Website you've been trying to get launched?) and someone accountable for successful completion - I'm your guy. Slack, Asana, ConnectWise, Teamwork, Basecamp, MS Project, GoToMeeting, Zoom, Skype, etc.
- Pitch Assist / Opportunity Research. I have participated in numerous, enterprise-class pitches (new business development) with several world-class advertising agencies - and have won some BIG pieces of business. If you'd like me to help with the business case / commercials, use cases, audience intelligence, brand / company intelligence, etc. just let me know.
- Discrete Skills: HTML, CSS, SEO, Paid (Google Ads, Facebook, etc.) Search, Photoshop, Audio Editing, Video Editing, Copywriting, Podcasting, Microsoft Office / Apple Equivalents, Webmaster comprehensive (tools / technologies), Presentation, Web analytics / Data Analysis, Social Listening / Intelligence, etc.